Sign in to follow this  
Guest wayne459

737 Overhead Panel

Guest wayne459

Hi Guys,just a small question. If I "undock" the overhead panel and move it to a second screen, is there a way of having the main panel still available in all modes"ThanksWayne

Wayne,In the PMDG menu there's an option for Multimonitor support. Check it and you'll have the main panel visible as well as the over head.Hope it helps,

Guest wayne459

Hi Mats,I've searched high and low looking for PMDG menu, is that the one on the panel screen or is it the one in the programs menu?Either way, I cannot find anything for Multimonitor support.Can you advise me where the support is??ThanksWayne

Guest wayne459

Can anyone help me? This is frustratingWayne

Wayne,>Either way, I cannot find anything for Multimonitor support.>Can you advise me where the support is??If you have the download NG -600/700 then no you will not have support for multimonitors. (I think I tried SHIFT+1 or some other number to work around that way back when)If you have the NG -800/900 should look under the PMDG|General|Styles section. If you have bought the 744 look under PMDG|General|Options. CLick the 'Various' selection/tab and check the box 'Allow undockable overhead panel'.BTW. This was directly translated from the manuals shipped with your product. You might wanna take a look at chapter 0.Hope it helps,