Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidbernard

747 no CTD but freezes

Guest davidbernard

Hi there!After flying all over Europe with the PMDG 737, I recently got myself the Queen. Now I'm banging my head against the wall because of a constant freeze of FS9 and the whole system with it! This 'freeze' can happen any time: when switching to another panel or doing nothing flying at cruise altitude. I read all posts about CTD and similar problems and tried all the tips and solutions (render to texture, tcas- and traffic files, regenerated FS9.cfg) but nothing helps. Running FS9 with FS AutoStart in almost 800 MB free RAM.Don't have this problem with other complex models.. please help?!David BernardP4 3,0 GHzASUS P4C800 Deluxe MB1 GB RAMASUS AX800 AGPFSUIPC (unregistered)FS Nav

Something that always helps for me is doing a clean install of your hole FS9.If that doesn't help then contact PMDG again.

Guest davidbernard

I noticed my processor clock speed was slightly overclocked to 3.15 GHz. Never had any problems with other apps or add-ons in FS9. Brought it back to 3,00 GHz and it seems to be OK now. Hadn't much time to test so I will get back.If this doesn't help I will consider your suggestion about reinstalling. Thnx for now!David Bernard