Sign in to follow this  
jonss1948

A New Problem with Replay.

I could have posted this in the main Avsim forum but I think it is more relevent here, since the problem has only arisen after installation of my 2 PMDG A/c. My System is pretty ordinary compared to most of the stuff getting around these days:Asus P4P 800E Deluxe mb2.8ghz P4 o/c'd to 3.3ghz2x512mb Geil PC5000 memory sticks (fsb up around 900+ mhz)True Power 480watt psu1x80gig pata drive2x80gig sata drives (not raid 0....very bad experience)Geforce fx5900xt (o/c'd)Soundblaster Live Value.So, I suppose it's still reasonably competent with fs9.With my 737-800/900 and 747, I achieve some impressive frame rates but the problem surfaced with 'Instant Replay'. An area I like because it gives me a chance to pat myself on the back (or not). It has become super jerky but it's only with the 737. I've tried changing sliders, anti aliasing etc., ad nauseum but to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this problem? There's no problem with other A/c (freeware) and I can't recall how many mb's the 737 is but I did check previously and was not too perturbed. Am I barking up the wrong tree accusing the 737 for this? More to the point: Has anyone discovered a solution?Jon S.

I've used the replay feature for 737NG but never noticed skips or jerks in the display; however, I always use the 2D panel. Doubt that this helps but who knows?

Dan Downs KCRP