Sign in to follow this  
Guest darrenthe747400

FSX and wing flex

Guest darrenthe747400

Hello,I was reading through a different forum regarding an 'upgrade' to a product for a Boeing jet, but one of the features that will not work in FSX with this jet is the wing flex. The developers said it had something to do with different code. This may sound like a silly question, but will FSX support flexing wings? Thanks,Darren

Guest Marc Harrington

Actually, the old technique to animate wings from FS2k4 does not work anymore but FSX comes with a powerful new one that makes the design process rather complex. However, the final result is much more realistic than what could be previously achieved.

Guest darrenthe747400

Wow cool! I can't wait to see the 737 and 747 with this new technology :-)Thanks for the fast reply,Darren

I know you guys a PMDG like to keep things under wraps but is this one of the things causing the delays in the release? I say one of because I know you guys are working very hard on many other items as well. I just don't know what they are:(. Then again, that would make the surprise at release that much better:D!Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Ryan Gamurot