Sign in to follow this  
Guest brand_da_man

PMDG LLBG SIDS/STARS

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,Im just wondering if any of you guys have the same problem as me?When i click on DEP/ARR at LLBG (Tel Aviv, Israel) i get "None" for runways AND SIDS/STARS. I cant select a runway or a sid/star as none are there! With Level D 767 and PSS aircraft it works perfectly, but with PMDG, i get a "None" message. I am using AIRAC 0612.I have tried upgrading and downgrading SID/STAR files but it didnt help.Thanks,Brandon

Verify you have procedures for LLBG by looking in your .../PMDG/SIDSTARS folder for the file LLBG.txt. If you need one there try http://navdata.at which has one that is a year old.Terry Yingling current collection includes only US procedures, but his installer doesn't delete procedures. It only overwrites those that are included in his collection.Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest brand_da_man

Yeh, i have procedures for LLBG in my PMDG/SIDSTARS folder. I have tried newer versions of what i had and older version but none work.

the problem probably is, you have the updated versions of the navdata release but all old sid/stars will not work and they need to be updated. unfortunately llbg has not been updated yet