Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Kovacevic

Trim problems on 737 and 747

I have a problem with all 737 and 747 aircraft variants from PMDG. For some reason, I can not trim the aircraft manually, and the autopilot can not engage (probably as a result of the trim issue). I've successfuly used both airplanes in the past, and the only difference that I can think of now, is the fact that by solving a code problem for FSUIPC, I have that thing fully registered. What happens with the 747 is as follows: when airborne I hold the ANU trim button, and the thing fluctates around 4.5, and never moves to any position. The aircraft is fully trimable on the ground, but goes back to the default 4.5 units ANU after takeoff. AP can not be engaged.On the other hand, I can trim the 737, but the movement of the elevator surface is not normal at all. It shakes up and down, and takes twice as much time to trim then it used to. Again, the AP can not be coupled. I've tried un-installing both the 737 and 747, installing only the 737 and had the same problems.Happy New Year!

Ivan,looks like you have overridden our trim functon with FSUIPC. Try revisiting FSUIPC for trim settings.Happy New Year!