Sign in to follow this  
Guest India Mike

Queen of the Skies 747 problems/questions

Guest India Mike

Hi,Just bought the 747 (download and I have a couple of questions that are bugging me at the moment.The aircraft works fine on a quick test bimble BUT, on the ground I can't seem to be able to change any of the settings on the MCP. eg. hedding bug to rumway direction, speed, altitude.Also, the fuel load editor is not on the start/programs menu (no entry for PMDG)so I can't access the manual.Thanks for any replies

First, please read the forum rules pinned at the top. You need to sign your posts."The aircraft works fine on a quick test bimble BUT, on the ground I can't seem to be able to change any of the settings on the MCP. eg. hedding bug to rumway direction, speed, altitude."When you move the mouse over the knobs and click left and right what happens? "Also, the fuel load editor is not on the start/programs menu (no entry for PMDG)so I can't access the manual."Sounds like something didn't work on the install. You can either de-install/re-install or just go into your FS9/PMDG directory and click on the 744. Everything is there so you can add shortcuts.FYI: This is a highly complex (and accurate) simulation. It is very important for you to read the manuals, before jumping to far in, in order to experience the full potential of the product. I would also recommend that you take a look at the type rating courses. They can answer a lot of the "how do I" questions that you may have.