Sign in to follow this  
Guest HK-8123

PROBLEMS WITH PMDG 737NG

Guest HK-8123

Gentlemen:I have been using the PMDG 373NG-600/700/800/900 since 2005 with MSFS9.In Early January I installed de MSFSX, in a sepparate hard drive and since then I am experience problems with tha above aircraft. When I started to program the FMC, it becomes extremely slow, taking, for example, more than 30 seconds to a character to appear in the scratch pad window. Then, when taxiing, its response to the peddals or yoke are very slow alike.In view of this, I unistalled and reinsalled those planes but now, when I try to program the FMC, stablishing the departure airport, invariably report "NOT IN DATABASE", notwithstanding in the INIT REF the AIRAC version appears.I reinstalled both the NAVDATA and SID/STARS carefully following the instructions in the FMC user manual, but I always get thesame error report.I will appreciate any suggestion to solve this problem.On the other hand, is it possible to install the 737NG in MSFSX ?Thank you very much.Gustavo Barona - Cali, Colombia