Sign in to follow this  
Guest blevenzon

Dual Screen in fs2004 PMDG

Guest blevenzon

Umm maybe a silly question, I've got 2 screens on my pc with a EVGA 7900 GT KO, how do I get the overhead panel in PMDG onto the other screen?

Boris-assuming you have the 747-400 family of products, it's easy:There's a checkbox in the PMDG Options window (can't remember which tab now :-)) that calls for "multimonitor support". Use that one.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest blevenzon

Umm I did, I think its the "Make the panels undockable" or something, but I did that and I cant move the overhead panel anywhere but up and down.

If i remember right you then have to right click on the panel and select undock from it. I haven't flown in awhile but that seems close I think. Hope that helps Chris M

Guest blevenzon

The undock selection is grayed out :(

Guest blevenzon

Ok never mind guys I figured it out as im kicking my self, I had to take fs2004 off full screen mode and then undock the window and move it to the other screen, ok a big huge a duh to me.