Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

Brize - Ascension - Port Stanley

Guest tomahawk_pa38

I am thinking of flying the above RAF Thursday flight to the Falklands using my 747. Has anyone got a route or at least the ICAO codes for Ascension and Port Stanley please ?

Guest theskyisthelimit

Ascension = FHAWPort Stanley = SFALrgdsKlaus-Peter

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Many thanks

Hi DaveMy geography is useless, but I typed the two icao codes into a couple of route programs and came up with these. One uses airways, and the other uses co-ordinates.FHAW DCT DAGAM UL335 VTR UW50 CPO UW65 PCX UA314 MRC UN857 JUICE UA314 POR UN857 TORON UA308 ABELA UN857 OGRUN UA308 MLO UA310 AROMO UM792 TELAK UA310 MDP UW33 POSTI UT103 MOSKA DCT SFAL FHAW LOKIM 1517W 1920W 2323W 2826W 3229W 3533W 3937W 4341W 4646W 4952W SFALhope this makes sense to you. By the way its 4081.6 nm using a free net program (1st one), and 3402 nm using fsbuild.(2nd one was fsbuild) Have no idea which is accurate or the best.regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg