Sign in to follow this  
Guest visualchaosfx

PMDG 747 Localiser problem

Guest stew286

jon. How do you do you do that in the pmdg fmc.sorry to sound thick.stu

Guest ru

Hello all.The same problem's appeared.. I couldn't find any solutions..During en-route flight, my PMDG744 proceeding not along a centerline of airway, but considerably with a side from it:http://www.pas.com.ru/yabbimages/route.jpg..and it is not connected with a wind or weight&fuel balance..During landing (at the different airports) the plane flies in parallel of RWY cetrline with lateral evasion and land near the RW.http://www.pas.com.ru/yabbimages/land1.jpgAs far as we can see the "King of the sky" knows, that's flying not at centreline, but keeping assigned heading without correction evalutions..I wouldn't be so happy to deinstall my PMDG with risk to loose some important data.. I was trying just simply reinstall it, but problem still exist..May be somebody has solution to solf such problem? Any help would be very applicated.Best regards

Guest mcalpinep

Hi,Not sure if this will solve your problem but I had a similar experience, upon capturing LOC I would find myself a few degress left or right of the RW at every airport , the aircraft would only correct itself a few feet from touchdown. I only noticed the issue after I updated the AIRAC, to resolve the issue I installed a new version of MAGDEC.BGL file for FS2004 (search for this file on AVSIM), I'm currently on AIRAC 0701 and using SIDSTARS relevant to this cycle - I've had no issues since updating the magdec.Hope this helps.Regards,Phil McAlpine.

Guest ru

The problem still exists.. Nothing helped.. I don't believe it! - just one way only? - to deinstall "Queen of the sky"! But, in that case anyway some data will be lost.. :-(

ru:1. Did you try the suggestion by Vangelis near the bottom of page 1?2. My problem was very similar to yours and my solution was to uninstall then reinstall FS9. Simply reinstalling the PMDG products did not work.Dave

Guest ru

>ru:>>1. Did you try the suggestion by Vangelis near the bottom of>page 1?>>2. My problem was very similar to yours and my solution was to>uninstall then reinstall FS9. Simply reinstalling the PMDG>products did not work.>>DaveThanks, Dave, but I wouldn't be happy to uninstall FS9.. I've got a lot of addons and programs which, I'm afraid, will not function probrly after un/re-installing FS..Maybe (I still hope) some other solutions can be founded..

Hi, there are some Add-On Sceneries that cause this map failures. Please try again with default Scenery only, to find the troublemaker. Another suggestion is, to set the magdec.bgl with the highest priority. Jan-Paul

Guest ru

Hi all,The problem has been solfed by just simply reinstalling(without uninstall) MSFS2004. Now it works perfect again. Thanks to all for solutions.