Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frecciadelledolomiti

747 & 737 trouble

After installing 737NG (all models) the 747 does not load anymore.When I choose the plane in fs9 menu and I hit the OK button the game shuts down. It doesn't load fixes or apt or airways, it just crash.Never a problem before. What could it be ?It's 3 days I am training on 737NG but I found that there is something not working.First some airways or fixes are missing (not in database) when I compile FMC route even if they are present into the files in the FMCWP folder.Second the weights on the FMC are not "true", expecially fuel, so when I insert ZFW as is showed in load manager, the gross weight will be not correct. I.E. FMC shows 20k lbs when in fs9 fuel&weight is about 46k lbs and in that case is too much for taking off !How can I fix theese problems ? Excuse me for my poor englishThank You.

Hi,Did you follow the correct procedure for installing PMDG aircrafts?You have first to install the 737-models (in the correct order *) and then you may install B744Pax, then B744F and then sound update.There are some topics about this and i am sure there must be something about it in the PMDG-OPS site.* I do not own B737's so i don't know the correct order for instaling these aircrafts :-(

Thank You very much for the fast answer.I have to say that I installed 747 first, long ago, and only few days ago I have installed 737NG while 747 was allready on my pc.So what if I have understand what You mean, I'll remove all PMDG's aircrafts and reinstall both in the correct order.Let's see if it works.Thank You.