Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Engine in 737

Hi Folks,I sometime s have the problem that for no reason only one engine can be speed up and the other is on idle. I tried all the combination with the "E" on the keyboard but it doesnt work. So how can i get both engine to speed up.Thanks Marek

Marek,This is a known 'MSFSism'. The more advanced add-ons are shuffeling data at such rate that the SHIFT E+1 .. 4 gets jumbled up. The sim will never identify the key combination.Best way to avoid this is to deassign the engine key combo all together. If you opt to have a key combo assigned you will need some software able to resynch the engines. A registered copy of FSUIPC has this functionality.Hope it helps,

Hi Mats,I didnt have assigned the engines at all so far and i do ahve a registerd copy of FSUIPC. SO what shall i do now ?Marek