Sign in to follow this  
Guest bernadic

Re-download of the lost product

Guest bernadic

Hi people,I post here because I have lost my downloaded product, and I would know how to have a new download of it.I posted a message to updateme@precisionmanuals.com and to support@precisionmanuals.com but I have no answer till now.I don

Guest bernadic

Hello,I post again in order to mantain alive this thread.I hope that somebody of the PMDG Staff will tell me something, since one week trying to contact.Thanks a lot.Llu

If you haven't received our automated reply from those accounts, it means your email account is considered "spam" so you need to find another email account that works (hotmail, yahoo or whatnot).Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest bernadic

Hi Lefteris,Thanks to reply. May be my English is not so good and I do not understand what I have to do.Can you tell me exactly what I have to do?I

Did you receive a reply back from us saying that we received your email?

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest bernadic

No, Lefteris, I haven

That's very odd. Can you check YOUR spam settings to see if our address is being blocked?I'll alert our support department, but unless you can figure out why you don't receive email, there's not much we can do...Best,

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest bernadic

Hi Lefteris,I don

Guest bernadic

Hi Lefteris,I have my B737NG in my hangar again.Thank you very much to you, Paul, and all PMDG team.Regards,Llu