Sign in to follow this  
Guest k7kdh

Nav Invalid Fmc message

Guest k7kdh

Hi all , good day 747-400 Locked on localizer for 34r KSEA set the approach on the autopilot to app . approach dosnt work , just get a fmc msg . nav invalid . Just updated to sp3 , real simple flight kpdx to ksea , like 83 nau miles , perfect approach . Also I tried to set the NAV/RAD Ils approach freq to 110.30 the localizer freq for 34r seattle ksea . nothing seems to work . Had this wonderful bird since april , haven't landed it the proper way once . Since I've been making Ils approaches and landings for some years now > I just wonder if it may be the nav data airac or somthing , Help !! Kevin , AMT

Probably outdated airac and/or sidstars. KSEA renumbered runways late last year. Runway 34R is still 34R but 34L became 34C... however, any glitch in the data usally makes the entire location unuseable.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest k7kdh

Thanks Dan ; Time to update , what version do you recomend since the very newest may list 34c and flight sim 9 only knows 34l . Also I did get the big bird to capture the glide slope using NAV/RAD Page in FMC. Just plugged in the localizer 110.3 for 34r / 340 deg. Kevin AMT