Sign in to follow this  
Guest aee510

PMDG/B1900D/HELP!

Guest aee510

Hallow,I had buy on 9/7/2006 the product B1900D for FS2004 with MasterCard of amount 11,66Euro.So, last week the hard disk of my computer crash and I lost everything . I had not backup from my old disk. I lost the register key, order ID, setup.exe

Hello Polichronis.You should receive an automated response immediately after sending your support request. If you have not received an automated response, we probably did not receive your email.Try sending your email from another address (yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc...)If you have received an automated response, this means that your support request is in our cue. You should expect a response within 24-48 hours.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest aee510

>Hello Polichronis.>>You should receive an automated response immediately after>sending your support request. If you have not received an>automated response, we probably did not receive your email.>>Try sending your email from another address (yahoo, gmail,>hotmail etc...)>>If you have received an automated response, this means that>your support request is in our cue. You should expect a>response within 24-48 hours.>>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgThank you very much sir, I will wait.FriendlyPolichronis Siniktsis

Guest aee510

>Hello Polichronis.>>You should receive an automated response immediately after>sending your support request. If you have not received an>automated response, we probably did not receive your email.>>Try sending your email from another address (yahoo, gmail,>hotmail etc...)>>If you have received an automated response, this means that>your support request is in our cue. You should expect a>response within 24-48 hours.>>>Best,>>Vin Scimone>PMDG>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpgHere I am again!Hello Mr.Vin ScimoneI received an automated response immediately aftersending my support request, but this automated response don't tell me anything for my problem, and it's past 1 week from my sending the message to the support of PMDG, but I don't receive any answer until today. Why this? I am old costumer from 2003 when I purchase the first product from PMDG, the lovely bird "B737/600/700/800/900"Thank you very muchFriendlyPolichronis Siniktsis