Sign in to follow this  
Guest FrancoisH

B737 Performance Data

Guest FrancoisH

Hello there,As a Real Student Pilot, I use JIFP (Jeppesen Internet Flight Planner). To use it for simulation as well I need accurate performances datas like :- Rate of climb (Sea level and service ceiling)- Indicated climb speed- Sea level climb fuel rate (lbs/h)- Service ceiling climb fule rate- Rate of descent- IAS descent- Descent fuel flowI need as well to define a CG enveloppe with weight to place (Arm in inches).I need as well fuel/h, TAS for different cruise altitude, at different weight for LRC, MRC and HRC perfs (with the varition with ISA +20 or -20.I know that's a lot of data but it's the only way to have accurate datas to estimate time and fuel flow over my flight.Thank you if you have any sources for those data.

I've never used the Jeppesen JIFP, but it doesn't sound like the correct questions for fuel requirements for a jet, more like a light GA aircraft. The DUATS flight planner has different setups for light GA and jet.. the difference primarily being that the jet has varying fuel flows for hours flown (the first hour burns more than the last).Also, the 737 can give you much more rate of climb than you are going to use in normal service... such things as customer comfort and fuel economy come into play.I recommend using the fuel planner that came with the 737. However, if you wish to play with the JIFP, you can come up with most of the answers by observing a few flights and keeping track of the numbers (except for weight/balance, which seems pretty crude in the 737).The DUATS planner is available to FAA license holders, if you're interested. It also provides weather, notams, and flight plan filing.

Dan Downs KCRP