Sign in to follow this  
pacosancas

ATR 42-500 beta - New flight dynamics

Hi all,I have uploaded new flight dynamics to my site, www.arrakis.es/~pacosan . These will reduce the sensitivity of the plane to control inputs, will provide faster respose of the engines to power lever variations and will correct the low torque readings during takeoff and at low speed.Please if you download this beta, don't forget to send me your feedback. I'm currently trying to get gauge self-illumination in the virtual cockpit, which seems to be possible, but hitted a problem: the light map hides the panel when switching on the lights (see pic):-hmmm. Anyone having ideas to solve the problem?Paco

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would ask the guys at project airbus.The seemed to able to get this done with there A320 VC. www.avsim.com/projectairbus Have you thought able tackling the idea of a ATR style GPS ? I know there is 3rd party GPS but it would be neat to maybe see a ATR style skin for it(just a thought) keep up the great work Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Thanks Richard, I'll try that. With respect to the GPS, I also plan to do an upgrade of the panel and gauges sometime in the future (not for this release, but maybe for the 72-500). Programming a GPS myself is something I do not dare to, but maybe using some other 3rd party one as you suggest.Thanks again,Paco