Sign in to follow this  
Guest robdebakker

sound problem

Guest robdebakker

I have two sets of speaker attached to my speaker. In FS9 that works OK, except with the PMDG 747-400. No sound on the right channel, only tickingAny idea how this can be solved?BestRob

Rob,I don't understand - what do you mean by two sets of speakers? Is this a multichannel setup through a single soundcard (front and rear channels , 5.1 etc?) or are you saying you have two independent sound cards or something like that each with their own set of speakers?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest robdebakker

Hello Ryan,It is this a multichannel of two stereo speakers setup through a single onboard soundcard (with a front and and a rear channel).Best,Rob

Rob,So you're feeding your left channel to two separate speakers and your right channel to two other speakers? I don't see any software related reason that shouldn't work with the 747 since it's just playing the same audio through both speakers on each side.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest robdebakker

That is strange, because it is the only aircraft with this audio problem.Any other idea?Best,Rob

Guest robdebakker

In addition:I have check all my aircraft, FS standard and other payware. This only occures with all PMDG (747, 737) jets, except then prop Beeach1900 from PMDG).Best,Rob