Sign in to follow this  
Balint

744 LH repaint and parking codes

Fellow captains,I've been having this problem for so long now. This only happens with the original LH livery downloaded from PMDG website. Whenever I ask Ground for a taxi to parking, and there is a separate area for cargo planes at the airport: I always get routed to cargo, even at EDDF where there are tons of designated LH parking spots.Anyone have a clue?Thanks,

Still having the same problem, even after a complete reinstall. Even checked the AFCAD file, the parkingspec.txt and installed Aerosoft's Mega Airport Frankfurt, but the problem persists. Can anyone help me out with at least an idea on what could have gone wrong?Thanks in advance,

Guest B744_236

Hi BalintYou could change the aircraft config file to only give gate as the parking option. I am assuming however, that you know how to edit the aircraft.cfg file.If you do need help with this let me know and I can list the process for you.RegardsRob:-)

Rob,Thanks for the info, I gave it a try and it worked out like a charm. I should also mention that I have not only added "atc_parking_types=GATE" to the aircraft.cfg, but also "atc_parking_codes=DLH" just to be on the safe side.Whatever messed up before, is now eliminated by this. Thanks once again,Cheers,