Sign in to follow this  
Guest Patiko

AIRCRAFT ANIMATIONS

Guest Patiko

Hi, firstly great aircraft. Easy install, good frame-rates. I must be doing something wrong as I cannot get any of the doors to open. Nothing happens when I push Shift E and the variations of it to open other doors apart from the main one. The green banner with the red text flashes across the screen saying the door has opened thoughDave

Go into the file menu, PMDG options/keyboard. Set up key presses for the doors and loaders you want. Only certain combos work but a bit of trial and error will sort it.Reider

You can (and I do) blow away all the default MSFS assignments except the ones you actually use (very few), then you have an opportunity to make assignments however works best for you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest AJ

Make sure advanced animations are checked in the FSX display settings.Andrew