Sign in to follow this  
Guest Xploit

Performance?

Guest Xploit

I have long ben awaiting the 747X. However, sadly, when I moved over to the UK I could not bring my stationary and now I am using a laptop.Therefore I would like to ask as to what kind of performance FPS-wise I could expect, or whether I should just not bother getting the PMDG.I am currently running a Intel T2080 (Dual core @ 1,73 GHz), 2 GB of RAM and Windows Vista Preimum. I know that there are some issues with Vista, and that XP is recommened, but I don't have much choice at the moment. I am using an intergrated (sad...yes) ATI RADEON X1100.I can fly, at low settings, the Level-D 767 and the default aircraft fairly well. I just want to know whether I can exscept something like resonable performance before I spend those 60

Erik,FSX is very CPU intensive.. The video card doesn't matter nearly as much as the power of your CPU.I would suspect if you run lower settings on the FSX sliders it might be flyable for you. I can't guarantee anything though, so it's up to you whether or not you want to risk it potentially not running well.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com