Sign in to follow this  
DanielH

Questions/Problems with 747X

Hello,at first I would like to mention, that this bird is a really excellent one. Awesome work, PMDG :-)But I've a few questions about this airplane:-I deactivated the Virtual Cockpit via the Load Manager, but everytime I press A in the FSX, I'm sitting in the VC which is completely loaded-When shutting down/starting the engines, the fan blades have a wrong behaviour. In the FS9 version, the engines start correctly, but in FSX they don't. They're spinning fast and stop suddenly. I don't know, how I should describe it right...-On every new flight with the 747X, I've to load (passengers, cargo) the plane again via the Load Manager. When I start the Load Manager at first, only the Economy Class seats are marked, but the First, Business and Cargo not. Is this normal?Thank you very much for your help and thanks again for this beautiful planeDaniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms

Today, I found two new problems:Look at the ND and compare the position of the runway with the real oneprojekt1ax4.jpgThen I wanted to perform an Autolanding on KORD Runway 34L, but the autopilot landed on the grass... (the same happened in EDDW and EDDF)projekt3hv9.jpgDaniel

Best regards

Daniel Harms