Sign in to follow this  
Guest bombayduck260992

PMDG 747-400 Queen of The Skies Throttle-Problem

Guest bombayduck260992

Hi everyone, I actually wouldn't consider it a problem, but it is very irritating.Sometimes during flight, or even on the ground, when i want to increase or decrease throttle on the PMDG 747-400 on FS2004, only Engine 1 reacts(most left engine). This causes my aircraft to turn unwanted to the right. Does someone maybe know how to get this straight, so when I Increase or Decrease the throttle on my joystick, all engines react simultaneously. There must be a button I pressed wrong on my keyboard. I am using a normal joystick with 1 throttle handle, that has always reacted for all engines.Best Regards, and Season Greetings to you all,Swayze(Belgium)

Swayze,Unassign the 'E' key as your engine selection key in FS. Should cure your problem.Hope it helps,

Guest bombayduck260992

Thanks Mats,I will definitely try it out.Best RegardsSwayze