Sign in to follow this  
Guest ib345

ENGINE START LEVER ASSIGN TO MY THROTTLE

Guest ib345

helloi use PMDG 737 and i want to assign the engien start lever to my levers of my 737 throttle. I want to do it via FSUIPC, but i don

I'm not sure about the start levers. (I'm assuming you mean the fuel cutoff switches on the throttle quadrant.) For the A/T disconnect, go into the PMDG keycommand menu (Try looking for 'A/T Discon'). There, you have to assign a key for it which you can then assign to your controller. This would be the same procedure for the cutoff switches but I don't know if there are key commands for them.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest ib345

yes, i mean the fuel cutoff switches what i need is the key combination.and i don

Guest ib345

i have tried to assign the mixture rich and mixture lean, but does not workany idea?

Do you mean you tried to assign the mixtures through the axis assignments or key assignments. Either way though, it won't work because these commands will only adjust the mixture settings by increments which is a function the B744 doesn't have. This only works on aircraft with actual mixture options like a C172 or BE20.I don't think there are any options to set commands for the cutoff switches. It should be listed under the key command list in the PMDG menu if there is one. If not, unless there are any other tricks like assigning a click command, I'm afraid there may not be a solution.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png