Sign in to follow this  
Guest Spader

747 Causing Problems

Guest Spader

Hello-Recently my copy of the 747-400 has caused 2 (seen) problems:1) When using the 747, after pushback the ATC window won't stay open for longer than a second. I hit the [`] key, and it pops up, and then automatically disappears a second later. It is really irritating.2) Always when using the 747, The zoom and time rate functions get mixed up/messed up/hard to control. I hit the [+] and [-] buttons, and FS automatically zooms; it used to automatically change the time rate. Now, I hit [r] and then [+]/[-], and most of the time, it still zooms in and out. This is also very irritating.I'm sure that there are better and easier solutions than reinstalling the entire thing; I really don't want to do that. I really enjoy using your product, and I don't want to be deterred from using it because fundamental aspects of FS aren't working when I use it.

Jackson,Neither of those could possibly have anything to do with the 744. Our code doesn't touch ATC or the zoom/time functions in any way shape or form.What it sounds like to me is that you have something interfering with your keypresses somehow. So when you open the ATC window, the same key gets triggered a second time and closes it.I'm not even sure what your problem is with the zoom/time thing. + and - are zoom only by default in both FS9 and FSX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest j-mo

I can't tell for sure from your post, so maybe you're already doing this. For timerate change, press "R+" and "R-".