Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilot55

I've finally found a bug

Guest pilot55

I've finally found a bug with the FS9 747-400 !!!!!!!!Up at 35,000, cruising along, my co-pilot was getting a bit tired, so I said to him, "Take a rest". Being a decent sort of bloke I adjusted his headrest for him, and was surprised, no...amazed, no....disgusted, yeah that's it, disgusted, to see that the reflection of the headrest in the window did not move also.PMDG, this is obviously a "MAJOR" flaw with your 747 and we as consumers will need to know URGENTLY when it will be fixed.OK I'm a smart ####, sorry.Love this plane.CheersNiall

Lol I noticed that a while ago... dont know why I was surprised since I knew in the back of my minds it's all bitmaps. Goes to show the immersion factor.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest lgvpilot1

Thats nothing !my cockpit toilet wont flush!:-) Does pmdg care no!does my local plummer care no!Do I need to get out more possibly:+ Mark

The major flaw is not having fresh food on board for the flight. Never see the food truck there ;-) Reider