Sign in to follow this  
orangina

PMDG 737 and widescreen

HelloI was wondering if PMDG is thinking about a 2D panel for its 737 which would match with the widescreen format (1680*1050) in FS9?Since I have a widescreen and a trackIR, I mostly use general aviation aircraft with 3D panel (no distortion) but I would like to flight again with the excellent 737 from PMDG, but the IFR is easier with the 2D Panel. And for the time, 2D panel with a wide screen makes distortion of gauges. I think some creator, like eaglesoft and dreamfleet, are proposing 2D panel adapted for widescreen. A good idea to follow in my opinion.Thank youOrangina

Orangina

Hardware: Intel 4770K / Geforce 1060 / Saitek X55 + Fighter Rudder / Saitek Switch Panel + Multi Panel + Radio Panel + BIP + 5 FIP (Drived by SPADNext) / Track IR 4 + TrackClip Pro

Software: W10 64bits, MSFS, LittleNavMap