Sign in to follow this  
JW6984

TCAS stopped working on PMDG 747

Hi,Does anyone have an idea why the TCAS might stop working? I've had the 744 pax and 744F loaded for quite some time now and it used to work fine but recently I noticed that no aircraft show up on radar. I have plenty of AI traffic. I also have the PMDG 737NG and it still works fine, as does all other payware addons I have with TCAS. I did a search online and checked the settings in FS but no luck. Yes, I have all the switch settings correct and "TFC" is showing up on the MFD. I also try setting above and below settings but still no luck. Yesterday I followed an airbus onto final about 8 miles behind within 1,000 feet of same altitude but no radar blip. Any ideas?PS: I am not talking about flying online, just offline with AI traffic. I have FSUIPC (freeware) installed. Jim

Update, I got it working, but I had to tell it to show all a/c instead of limiting it to 100 miles. Not sure why, but all of the sudden only a/c within about 10 miles would show up when I had it limited to 100 miles. Jim