Sign in to follow this  
Guest artiguf

The 737-600NG_Paintkit

Guest artiguf

Hi Folks :-)Im trying to be a painter LOL but now I am facing a little "assignment", Im painting the engine_r_t fileand it have a text printet on it "Left side outer and Right side outer", and I would very much like to get rid of that text, but how ??? (se pic)And if you are used to paint PMDG and want to give me an exclusive help by leaving you email, I would apriciate it SOO much.Thanks in advance folks ! :-DBest RegardsJon R

Jon,the tga file is for pasting your artwork into, it's not meant to be edited. You paint the psd files that has layers and paste the resulting psd file into the tga file.

Guest artiguf

HiOh I see, so saving in BMP format is not at all neccesery when I editing PMDG ??Jon