Sign in to follow this  
A320driver

747-400 memory troubles in FS9

First off, I know this has benn discussed over and over and I have read all I can find regarding this issue, however, I am hopeful someone might have something new to offer. In FS9, I rarely can finish a flight in the 747-400 without getting an out of memory error. It almost always comes with about a half hour to go. Some flights are long ones (12+ hours) some only an hour and a half. This occurs all over the world, some places I have addon scenery and some not. Weather conditions do not seem to matter, nor does AI traffic, as I have adjusted these with the same results. I have tried most of the suggestions found in the many threads about this topic, again without success. Have adjusted my page file settings all over the place and no joy. I currently have 2GB Corsair Dominator XMS2 @1066MHz installed. Pulled those and tried other memory types with no avail. I can also state I do not have this issue with any other aircraft. Can fly the same routes with same WX without any memory troubles. (Also did a clean reinstall of the 747-400 series). At this point I am at a complete loss as to what to do with this problem, as it is almost rendering the 747-400 aircraft unusable. Hope someone will read this and maybe offer a new direction to take. Thanks in advance for any help or constructive suggestions.Regards,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

BetaTeam%20Short.jpg