Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

747-400x fuel planner

Guest stevepow

I have been using the PMDG 737 for a long time now and to be honest i never fly anything else unless it was maid by PMDG. Hey when you make a great product you stick with it. Anyway i really liked the fuel planner for the 737 but i just don't understand why they would not make one for the 747 i thought when it first came out it would take some time for them to create one but now there is the 747-400 x for fsx. buy there is no fsx. i need the fuel planner for my virtual airline it asks me how much fuel i used and i don't want to just put in half a tank or 3 quarters of a tank that just does not seem right. so if anyone can help me out with the problem i would greatly appreciate it. No matter what PMDG is top of the line in my book. Thanks guys for a great product.

Steven,The fuel planner for the NG was not developed by PMDG it was developed by a user. There are some fuel planners for the 744 if I'm not mistaken. Take a look around the forum (read Advanced Search). I am sure it has been brought up before.Hope it helps,

Guest stevepow

I stand corrected i apologize i thought it was made by PMDG but thank you for the info I'm going to do the search right now