Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

Not a problem, just a word of thanks....

Yesterday, for the first time since I started flight simming, I finally, and successfully, completed a long haul flight with a heavy duty addon aircraft (the wonderful PMDG747-400), FSCommander, Radar Contact and a few other applications, running across a network of PCs, whilst running FS on my main PC. At one point, i had three PCs linked, all using their own monitor, but utilising a KVM switch on two of them. It all got a

Guest lgvpilot1

Well done to you sir!!Reading your post makes me realise how petty we can be about something as simple as a problem with our pc's flightsims or particular aircraft and we take it all to heart!I cannot begin to imagine what it must be like to be told "you have six months to live".I can only say thank you for the reality check Again Well done Mark