Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

When.... oh.. When?

Guest zanadu6365

You know, I love you PMDG. :DBeen using the 737 suite since it's release, as well as the PMDG Express Beechcraft suite. I was fixing to buy the 747 (FS9 version)but on second thought I will go ahead and wait some more.I am going to wait till if/when you drop the price a bit. I don't mind paying40 or even 50 USD (26 Euro or 32 Euro) For your products,But I can not afford 80 USD :-eek (54.99 EURO)for the 747.(it's that much since the USD is very weak to the Euro now 1.50 USD to 1 EURO) Now I know it sounds like I am complaining, I guess in a way I am.I live off a fixed income and have waited and waited to buy the 747,Looks like I will have to wait a good while more. there is just no way Ican afford to buy it, no matter how much I want to.;(So any idea when you will be able to drop the price a bit?Soon? Perhaps sometime next year? Never?Also this is not a whiny or me trying to be um whats the word..Livid! Yea thats a good word! but more along the lines of a request.:DEdit- I know this post wont ammount to a hill of beans becausemost of your customers CAN afford to buy your product(s)at the price you ask(54.99 euro). I just represent that little 1% whocan't buy your product(s) because of financial limitations.Just needed to share my view point is all.*shrugs*

Just a thought... I bought the Boxed version of the 747 on ebay very cheap (around $20), it was a long time ago so not sure if any are still floating around but it's worth a try. You will still need to buy the F version online if you want the engine variants. Rob

Rob Prest