Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

Help with PMDG software!

Guest zanadu6365

OkI have a P4 3 Ghz, 3 gig Ram, Nvidia Geforce 7600GT(AGP) with256mb ram. What kind of frame rates should I be getting withthe 737(both 2d and VC) with the following settings in FS...Everything set to Min, Med and Max settings.This includes the traffic off with min, traffic on and set to %50 for medium, and Traffic on and at %100 for max settings.The traffic I am using is PAI stuff.I have also used the edit voicepack to addcallsigns so that the PAI works right.. otherwise i hearExpemimental bla bla bla :0

Between 1 and 50 depending on the local weather, local scenery, local traffic, specific graphics settings, OS, video drivers, and so on.In other words, you're going to need to give more information.That said, I would expect maybe 15ish in the VC and 20 in the 2D cockpit. Those are extremely rough estimates, as I haven't flown FS9 in quite a long time and I never had your system :)-stefan

David- With 2D: anywhere from 10 to 25 FPS, depending on - on the ground, taking off, flying, weather, scenery, night/day. FS9 settings are mid range, 2D clouds, Autogen off, AI 25%. Very smooth even at 10FPS.I fly with triple monitors/triple views- 180