Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest glenlee

X52 Pro and 747X

Guest glenlee

Hi captains,Would anyone like to share how they use their x52Pro? I'm not asking for a precise list of commands but just a rough straw poll.I have a good idea which buttons I want to do what with but I can't find a use for the second trigger position, the rotary on the clutch, the mini-mouse (not Disney) and the 6 stick-base toggles.I'm sure I'll fit them in somewere but what do you use them for?GlenP.s. I'm posting this here as it's specific to the PMDG 747X and not 'how to use this generic joystick', please don't re-direct me to the abismal Saitek forum!!!

My X52 was gathering dust until I realized I could use it as a Tiller.Rob

Rob Prest

Guest glenlee

well, I came back to post all of my settings, what I got each button to do and even a bit on key assignments but I guess there was absolutely no interest in helping me with my question (except the tiller reply, thanks Rob) so I'll not bother posting.Disillusioned long term forum member.Glen Lee:-(

Hey Glen, don't worry about it. I think most guy's here are flying with a Yoke. My X52 is from back when I was flying the PSS A340 So many switches on that thing and a good piece of kit :)

Rob Prest

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

2%
    $640.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now