Sign in to follow this  
Nightflier101BL

Speedbrakes sound 747

Hello...I've recently noticed that I'm not hearing the speedbrakes sound when landing in the 747. I am arming them and they are deploying on touchdown, I just don't hear them. I checked the sound files for the 747 and I do see the wav file for the sound. I have the sound sliders set as recommended and the 747 sound slider halfway between mid and normal. I also do have the sound update installed.Is there someway I can increase the volume?ThanksRobert

Guest poschrob

All you need to do is to set the sound quality to maximum/highest. Worked for me.Rob

Well...I've tried all sliders to maximum and I still fail to hear the sound....hmmJust to make sure I'm wording this right....it's the sound (i think) of the autospoilers mechanism activating..if you look at videos of 747's landing you'll hear it.oh well...thanks for help anyway