Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DVA3672

747X extended download service

Hi,I ordered the extended download service last week and sent the email for the link as described in my receipt. I have yet to hear from any of you.Thanks,Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ditto. I used the download and support link also, but no reply. No automatic e mail and nothing in my spam filter. ?Fred LeggettArmchair pilot

Hopefully this thread helps us both then.Chris

Guys,If you didn't receieve any automatic responses from us that means there's a mail filtering issue somewhere in the chain between us and you. Send an email to support with your order information from a service like Gmail or Yahoo Mail and it should work.

I have spam filters turned off and receive plenty of unwated mail, but none from PMDG. Why should we need another e mail account? Fred

Email #2 on the way.Thanks,CF

>I have spam filters turned off and receive plenty of unwated>mail, but none from PMDG. Why should we need another e mail>account? >FredReceived a reply today via my new e mail account. Received the requested download via my old e mail account. Confused but appreciate the download. Thanks!FredArmchair Pilot