Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kurt Boginski

Reload of PMDG Software

Dear PMDG,I have been reading through the PMDG forum and see that there are a number of people having difficulty contacting PMDG support. Sorry to say, I have been having the same issue with apprarently my e-mails not getting through all the time.I did receive an e-mail reply from Paul Gollnick regarding one question I had but during the last week, I have sent several requesting reloads for the 5 products I have purchased. Since the FS9 747 is out of the one year reload - I purchased the EDS's for the 747 and 747F for FS9 on 4/16/2008 and promptly sent off an e-mail with requests for reloads on the following orders: 93334, 96057, 99013 and 99144 which cover the EDS for 747&747F purchased early in 2007.While I understand the blacklisting of spam by various IP's, it certainly seems strange that communications are hit and miss and have really only encountered this recently. Due to a MAJOR crash on my system, these reloads are going to be welcome since I have been out of commission for nearly 3 weeks.Appreciate any response and would like to add that I think you folks have a great product going. If the much anticipated MD11 is anything like the 737 & 747, I know that you can count on me to find the room on my hard drive for a purchase.ThanksRegards;Conrad (Kurt) Boginski

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Conrad,Spam lists are updated and changed daily. Have you tried a yahoo, gmail or hotmail account?Hope it helps,