Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptPete

My ailerons are drooping.

Guest CaptPete

Hello, first and formost, awesome aircraft! I've been flying her since she came out for 2004!I had a bit of a computer system problem so I decided to reformat and start from scratch. Reinstalling everything went beautifully, however. Loading up the 747 from cold and dark is the way I always go. Getting everything up and going is fine, but I notice that my ailerons continously droop (the outboard, not high speed). I understand this is normal when everything is shut down and there are no hydraulic/pneumatics circulating. I also notice this when the aircraft is loaded fully operational, it loads with the ailerons drooped. Any ideas? Am I missing something? If you need more info, just let me know.Piotr D.

Assuming this is FSX.... one idea is to make sure advanced animations is checked. This will cause it.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest CaptPete

Thanks Dan! Forgot to enable that after the re-install.Piotr DobrowolskiCYOW.