Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Robbert1991

PMDG Failure V-speeds

Hello,I have a serious problem! When I fill a route and the Perf pages and fill the flaps for t/o the FMC won't show any V-speeds. If I hop to the Approach page the Vref is around 285KTS! A bit high....And since this has hapened, my decent is also rough. He starts at 80NM out and descent with -6000FT/MINSomeone who can help me?Thanks in advance.Robbert van Pelt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Robbert,Its sounds as though you may have missed an entry on the Perf Init page such as:Zero Fuel Weight Cost IndexFlight LevelReservesOn the Take Off Ref page you must enter the Take Off Flap setting...I always enter the setting followed by the Altitude like so:20/1000 - or whatever Alt is required.Essentially, all the empty boxes need to be filled with realistic numbersSome screenshots would be really usefull here so we can all analyze your issues fully.Have a close read of the FMC chapter in the AoM which came with the product...I am sure it clearly describes the FMC preflight procedure.Your descent rate is excessive...what mode are you attempting to use?Kind RegardsSteve Bell

It al worked with the good V-speeds until this morning. I will post some shots here in a few minutes.Thanks for your fast reply!EDIT: I filled for flaps: 5/2000 and it worked!!V1 = 141 Vr = 142 and V2 is 149.Thanks a lot sir!!