Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joshieca

FS Sky Weather v.1.x

Guest Joshieca

So I was just wondering if anyone has any information on when this program might headed our way? I know that Chris says that they have jobs too, and I can fully understand this. But from what I also understand its been delayed since Feb 02. I supposed they are tweaking it to make it right, a good thing, but if your waiting for Combat 3 before its fully right, DONT! It just feels sort of like waiting for a consumer rebate check to arrive.....you wait, and wait, and wait, with no word...then BOOM! It shows up one day! :)Chris...just give us a little bit of tease on when....two weeks, one month, two months, etc! Please![br][br][div align=center][br][link:members.cox.net/fstimes/wetimage.html]Click Here For Weather Image of the Day!

Guest Joshieca

No responses....hope that their not waiting until Combat Sim 3 comes out... :(

It is a very ambitious project .. and freeware. The record of such "dream" projects coming to fruition is not very good I am afraid.Michael J.

Guest Joshieca

Yeah I know...but I have faith in FSW's group!