Sign in to follow this  
Guest gmorgan

Error Message

Guest gmorgan

I have just installed PMDG 747-400X Queen of the Skies and get the following error after selecting aircraft 'PMDG_747400_Main.dll cannot find PMDGOptions.dllAppreciate anyone who might know how to fix...

I've not had this problem but have seen it discussed, so I did an advanced search and found this:<>Hope this helps. By the way, please sign with your real name in this forum.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest gmorgan

Hi Dan,did as you suggested but still having the same issue. I am a real novice when it comes to these things so would be very grateful if you had any other thoughts.Kind regardsGerrardMelbourne, Australia.

Gerrard, most of the threads I found on this topic had no resolution. I recommend an email to tech support. If you do, please note the pinned topic above on email to PMDG.Be sure to include OS (XP or Vista), any other add-ons you have in FSX, etc.I'm somewhat of a novice too, but I would try uninstalling all other FSX add-ons to see if one of them is causing a problem (some of them are known to cause problems). I would turn-off antivirus and firewall just to see if it was stopping the communications between modules. I would look to see that the .dll file was actually there. If you have Vista, make sure you have administrator rights but I don't have Vista so I'm just throwing ideas out.One thing for sure, when it comes to computer glitches, trying the same thing over and over hoping for a different result is seldom rewarded.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest gmorgan

Dan, thanks again for our assistance. I see others are having similar issues....shouldn't be this hard!Have tried your suggestions with no luck. I have emailed support@aerosoft.de as per the instruction manual. If there is any other address I should would be grateful if you could let me know.CheersGerrard