Sign in to follow this  
Guest swadeep

PMDG 747-400/400F - FS2004 - XP 64 bit

Guest swadeep

Hi guys. Would like to ask something please. I am using Windows XP Professional 64 bit and i was told by the pmdg staff that to make the activation works properly, you have to install FS2004 and PMDG in the drive C program files x86 (32bit) folder. I was wondering if that is a must as i usually install FS2004 in drive D as i have more spaces. I mean it's not the end of the world if i have to install in the drive C but would prefer to install in Drive D.Thanks so much for your help. Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Hi (please sign your name to your posts),I don't believe it should matter if you're doing a totally custom install location like that. The big thing is just to make sure you don't install it into the regular "Program Files" folder, which is reserved for 64-bit apps on XP and Vista 64 editions.Try the D drive, worst case you might have to uninstall and reinstall on C if things don't work.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com