Sign in to follow this  

Port Forwarding and FS2002

I recently set up a small network with a Netgear RP114 router with a built in firewall. Unfortunately this cuts down on my capabilities to play fs2002 with friends unless I can figure out the port numbers and ranges for FS2002. More so than finding the ranges is how to set up the port forwarding, as the interface I need to use is a little confusing. I have attacked a picture below so those of you hardware gurus can help me out.Thank you very much in advance,Scott

See that DMZ (DeMilitarized Zone) option at the top? Set it to the IP address assigned to your PC and all ports will be opened to that machine, solving your problem.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You can set the DMZ as Tabs said. I thought I would drop a specific list of the ports incase you wanted to open just them.6667 TCP27960 UDP47624 UDP2300-2400 Both28000-29000 BothIf you do DMZ remember to disable after you are done with any online gaming, as it leaves your computer vulnerable across all ports.**EDIT-Just saw that you didn't have the TCP/UDP options so just enter the numbers.-------------Michael