Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

PMDG 747-400 Queen.

Hi All.I was wondering if anyone had the skills to create a engine fan up-date for this wonderful bird.I just don't have the required skills to be able to do this, otherwise I would and up-load it for all.I think that this aircraft is fantastic, and coupled with some brilliant re-paints that are available, I can't help but feel that a new and crisp and detailed engine fan up-grade would make this bird look even better if thats at all possible.I have grabbed some of the freeware Historic Jet Group aircraft recently, and was amazed at the detail the painter has gone into for the fan / blade textures on the KC135, they are mouthwateringI just wondered if anyone would like to take up this challenge for us all to enjoy.Many thanks.