Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flyingdutchman

AOM MD-83 video from Just Planes.

Guest Flyingdutchman

I find it strange that they are allowed to talk their own language .....all the plane's who visit Schiphol/EHAM always talk english including the dutch carriers.Even the Russian Pulkovo/Aeroflot pilots talk english.Though when they contact the company via the radio, they do talk their own language. This channel is used to pass information about the need of wheelchairs, extra help for elderly etc......Bye,Evert

Come on folks, give Just Planes a break, I must admit when I saw the first World Air Route Balair CTA, I was dissapointed, but ever since the DVD came out, they are getting better and better, check out www.worldairroutes.com and see all the comments yourself. I know the Corsair B747 video spoke very good English.The Air Seychelles, Qatar Airways speaks English aswell.What I like about Justplanes is that they listen to thier customers, by that in comparison with ITVV, they do not have to courtesy to reply to your email, nor give any information about what the current situation is, they ingnore comments posted on their website, they keep using September the 11th as an excuse not to produce any videos. How come Justplanes can go out and film practically all the airlines worldwide, and ITVV can't. Even before 9/11 ITVV released the B747 400 in December and had about 9 months to get naother programme going, but failed to. I am now not interested in ITVV and buy all my DVDs from Just Planes.

Guest Van

I have three videos, they include AirDo 767-300, Cougar 727-200 (super27) and Royal 737-200. The only video that had a very indepth tour and explanation of all the flight deck instruments was the Royal 737-200 video (CYYZ to KPBI). The 732 video was my first and I was disappointed with the other two as all the camera man did was point the camera out the window and pan around the flight deck, with only very minor explanations on any of the flight deck gauges and equipment. So I guess I got lucky with the 732 video.I highly recommend the Royal 737-200 video (By Just planes videos) to anyone that wants a really good indepth look and description of a 737-200 flight deck.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns/AFG GroupPanel/FDE Designer