Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Flaps Gauge Reading, Flaps Not Showing?

Hey guys i got two probs that ive had for a few days now...Problem Number One:In All aircraft, Default and Addon say when i have full flaps on the guage will move down to the right slit, but no sound will come out and the model will not show the flaps, ive tried restarting, checkin assignments, i dunno what to do , i really dont wanna have to re-install fs again...Problem Bumber Two:In All Aircraft, Default and Addon, everything works but the right toe brakes... i dont know what to do with that, re-installing and pushing the USB plug in more doesnt work....If you guys can help it would be greatly appreciated..not that easy to land wihout flaps and brakes...or takeoff in the same matter.Thanks In AdvanceSplash