Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Thanks for the Chance to Show Off, PMDG :-)

Guest Knikolaes

Okay so as some are already aware I am a flight school student at AIMs Community College. However I am still in the PPL stages at this point of my training. I am also a work study at the Technical Services Department here on campus.The other day I got a call to fix the desktop computers and set up the networking abilities for the instructors in the B1900 Simulator building (this is a full motion sim). After working on the project for about 2 hours, the techs noted I mentioned I was a student in the Aviation program and asked if I wantd to "cruise" in the sim for a bit. After picking my jaw up from the floor I accepted and they took me into the beast. I was so happy to see all of the switches and controls RIGHT as they appear in the PMDG version of the aircraft (by the way this is the B1900D version).Least to say they kept thinking I was joking that I am at PPL and no yet in the B1900 transition class. That felt good.While it's not time I can put in my log book, it is an experience i will not soon forget and the ability to know what to do from the PMDG bird just -- well -- rocked!!!!If you guys ever make an FSX version of the B1900D, count me in on the customer list regardless of cost.FYI if all holds to schedule, I'll be in the 1900 transition class in Spring 2010 (IFR/Multi Spring 2009, Commercial/CFI Fall 2009, yep -- sounds about right).

The B1900 C&D work in FSX. Go fly.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Knikolaes

Aye I installed them per the instructions in the OPS section :-) Just didn't know if they were slated to ever be redone with the newer technologies FSX takes advantage of :-)Thanks for the reply :-)