Sign in to follow this  
DLP084

Training DVD from AOA for MD-11!!!

Chris Palmer: "Yes! It's true! Our next product will be DVD Training for the PMDG MD11!For months we have been working alongside PMDG in an effort to learn this new aircraft. For legal reasons we have not been able to share that we have been a part of the Alpha and Beta process. Well, we have been, and this has allowed us to get a jump start on this project.During my own limited experience of this aircraft, it's always been evident from moment one that this simulation was the most amazing aircraft ever produced for flight simulator. You'll feel this the second you load up the aircraft for the first time! I kid you not, it is simply out of this world!Part of this draw comes from the fact that this platform is so new and admittedly confusing to all us Boeing Boys. It operates completely different than anything you've ever seen, and poses a lot of new challenges. BRING IT ON!It is for this reason I see this becoming the best AOA product to date, as this training is MUCH needed for this aircraft. We have a new product page up with all the details and sections we plan on doing. You'll notice right away that there are more systems, more procedures and TWO flights, rather than one. Yes, this DVD Training Package will be bigger and better than our previous 2 products. View Product Page HereIn addition to MORE training, we will be working alongside translators to make subtitles in about 10 different languages. These will be the world

Guest tff325

Hello Chris,That is absolutely excellent news! I'm still studying the 747 dvd's, which are really a must-have for every serious flghtsimmer! I also have experienced your excellent support to fix some problems I had with my dvd-player, that is one of the reasons I won't hesitate for a second to purchase this new dvd set! I have two questions for you:- Any clue when the MD11 Training DVD's will be released?- Will there be Dutch Subtitling? Thanks in advance for your reply and all the best of luck with your upcoming production!rgds,BenThe Netherlands